What is WEINSCHORLE?
Our WEINSCHORLE (wine spritzer) contains 51% Riesling white wine – the fruity kind from Rhine-Hesse. The remaining 49% is natural mineral water from Upper Palatinate with just the right amount of carbonation. Together these ingredients produce a fresh, fruity taste – which isn’t too sweet! WEINSCHORLE has an alcohol content of 5.5% and is available in 0.25 liter (8.45 fl. oz.) returnable glass bottles.
For those not lucky enough to live in city where WEINSCHORLE is available in bars, clubs and stores: it is possible to order online. WEINSCHORLE can be ordered via the following online shop: